Go green while improving cold storage
- EPA ENERGY STAR® certified high-efficiency cooling system
- Green, natural refrigerants offer greater safety
- Whisper-quiet compressor and low heat output fits in any lab setting
- Temperature high and low, door ajar, and power failure alarms protect critical supplies and samples
- Protect samples with the safety sensor interior outlet
Ideal for storing reagents, media, and samples, these general purpose chromatography refrigerators are also engineered to be better for the environment. Save electricity and money with adaptive defrost, decreased compressor cycle time, and reduced heat transfer. The natural refrigerant R290 will not deplete the ozone layer or contribute substantially to climate change. Being manufactured in a zero-waste-to-landfill facility ensures at least 99% of the waste produced is reused, recycled, composted, incinerated, or used in energy recovery.
The refrigerators’ quiet 51-dBA operation and low heat output allows for installation near workstations for added convenience. Visible and audible alarms alert you when temperature exceeds high or low limits and when there is a power outage prevent losses of valuable contents. Durable steel construction withstands chemical spills and resists corrosion.
The chromatography refrigerators are equipped with a hydrocarbon safety circuit sensor to ensure safety. In the event the safety circuit is tripped and the safety sensor senses a flammable gas, the power to the internal outlet will be discontinued.