Arrest spills anytime-anywhere
- Convenient kits in high-visibility yellow carrying bag
- Suitable for small spills or leaks
- Effectively prevent and control possible liquid splashes, spills, or pollution of spilled liquids
- Keep the storage environment of oily and chemical drums clean
- Comply with EPA, SPCC, and NPDES regulations to keep you safe
Spill control products are essential to any well-organized lab. When
spills happen in the workplace, the type of spill needs to be quickly
identified and the correct products used for spill containment
and cleanup. Universal (gray): oils, coolant, solvents, and water.
Chemicals (yellow): acids, corrosives, and unknown hazardous
chemicals. Oil only (white): oils, fuels, and other oil-based liquids;
Melt-blow polypropylene (MBPP) absorbent materials feature high
absorption rate, rapid absorption, good cleaning effect; don’t react
with polar, toxic, hazardous chemicals; and are safe to use, causing
no harm to personal health.