No need to order multiple chart types
- One pen creates chart, data, and up to four traces as data is collected
- No more offset errors due to multiple pen design
- Configurable to your changing needs
- Don't have multiple power supplies—excitation voltage for up to two transmitters
- Configurable alarms and password protection for added protection
- Meet NEMA 3 requirements
These microprocessor-based recorders use a single pen to produce a chart, chart data, and up to four traces on blank, heat-sensitive paper. The four traces share the same timeline, eliminating errors due to pen alignment offsets created by multiple pen designs. The printed chart data such as range markings, engineering units, digital values, time/date, and channel identifiers make the chart specific for the application. Plus, there's no need to keep a variety of pre-printed charts on hand!
A built-in excitation voltage provides 24 VDC for up to two transmitters—no need for separate power supplies. Two alarms, each with two setpoints, give a visual and printed indication. Alarms can be configured to print one of six customized event messages in a specific area of the chart. Optional features include alarm relays for your recorder.
Password-protected lockout prevents unauthorized changes to configurations and calibrations. The molded housing includes a gasketed door and glass window to meet NEMA 3 requirements. Recorders may be panel or surface mounted.