Gravity convection provides a lower chance of sample cross-contamination
- PID technology for high precision control and small temperature fluctuation
- Extended-life silicone rubber gasket provides a long service life
- Stainless steel inner chambers resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Antiskid shelf design is easy to operate with a single hand
- Glass doors ensure perfect observation of the samples
Gravity convection allows heat to fill the chamber naturally, providing a lower chance of cross contamination between samples. These gravity convection incubators have a temperature range from ambient +5℃ to 65℃. The inner chamber is constructed of stainless steel with a round, curved inner angle for quick cleaning. The antiskid shelf design is easy to use with a single hand. Smaller models have a large outer glass door while larger models have an internal glass door. Glass doors avoid unnecessary heat dissipation and temperature changes when samples need to be viewed.
Easy-to-view LCD shows time, set temperature, actual temperature, running status, and fan status. Safety features include auto start after power loss/return, temperature deviation alarm, overtemperature set point alarm, and overcurrent protection.