Durability and dependability make it the ideal choice for every lab, every sample, every day
- Multilanguage interface supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese
- Meets all US Pharmacopoeia (USP) requirements
- Selectable cell constant for use with 2- or 4-cell conductivity probes
- Improved stability algorithm provides better measurement accuracy
- Selectable reference temperature of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25°C
- Nonvolatle memory holds 2000 data points with time date stamp
- Option of AC power or four AA batteries (sold separately)
Thermo Scientific Orion Star A212 conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature meter features an intuitive user interface with plain lauguage screen prompts. A large, backlit graphic LCD shows measurement and temperature along withelectrode ststus, time/date, sample ID, user ID and calibration data.
GLP-related features include 2000 data points with time/date stamp and electrode verification. Meter utilizes RS-232 or USB for connectivity and includes data analysis software.
Available as meter only, standard and ultrapure kit configurations.