Reduce maintenance time with self-diagnostic function
- Rugged, waterproof, and dustproof with an IP67 rating for use in any environment
- Nonslip ergonomic design for comfortable handling
- Easily view measurements with large monochrome LCD with white LED backlighting
- Download and analyze data with USB output (model 260) and phono jack printer connections
- Take it with you—500 hours of battery life
Get easy-to-read and accurate readings with auto-hold, auto-stable, and real-time measurements with stability indicators. The Environmental Express® Oakton® 200 series of water quality meters features an electrode status indicator, which shows the condition of the electrode after each calibration. Easily view electrode condition, reading stability, measured parameter, and temperature in one screen. Don’t worry about accuracy in fluctuating temperature—ATC ensures measurement accuracy. The simple user interface features adjustable auto shut-off time ranging from 1 to 30 minutes. Self-diagnosing meters display measurement and meter issues for fast fault finding and troubleshooting.
Easily take measurements and conveniently store meter and electrodes with built-in foldable stand on the back of the meter. Two grooves on the side of the meter serve as electrode holders, to hold up to 2 electrodes.
Choose from two series—the 250 series feature 500 data points (scroll thru on meter) while the 260 series features 1000 data points, a real-time clock, and USB communication for data downloads.