Design to safely discharge static
- Waterfall seat aids lower body circulation
- Handle in backrest makes moving chair effortless
- Fully adjustable contoured back
- Easy to clean with nonslip surface
- Meets ANSI/ESD STM12.1 – 2013 standards
These ergonomic designed, static control chairs feature six grounding points, ESD glides, and a brass drag chain to safely reduce and discharge static. The rugged polyurethane seat and back resists stains and damage from punctures, grease, water, and chemicals. The chairs have a 360° swivel and pneumatic seat height. Ventilation ribs increase air circulation and comfort. The contoured back is fully adjustable encouraging proper spinal alignment, while the convenient handle makes moving the chair effortless.
The sturdy five-legged base is available in a polished aluminum with mushroom glides. Pneumatic cylinder has a lifetime guarantee. Optional casters are sold separately and add an additional 1" to the chair height.