Durability and dependability make it the ideal choice for every lab, every sample, everyday
- Multilanguage interface supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese
- Improved stability algorithm provide better measurement accuracy
- Meets US Pharmacopoeia (USP) requirement
- Ensure temperature accuracy with ATC temperature calibration
- Nonvolatile memory holds up to 2000 data points with time date stamp
- Individual method passwords provide better security
- Option of AC power or four AA batteries (sold separtely)
Thermo Scientific Orion Star A215 meter offers pH, mV, RmV, conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity and temperatur. Meter features an intuitive user interface with plain language prompts. A large, backlit graphic LCD shows measurements with temperature along with electrode status, time/date, sample ID, user ID, and calibration data.
GLP-related features include 2000 data points with time/date stamp and electrode verification. Meter utilizes RS-232 or USB for connectivity and includes data analysis software.
Up to five point automatic pH calibration with USA/NIST and Din buffers, auto-buffer recognition, and recalibration feature to fix calibration errors.
Selectable cell constant for use with 2- or 4- band conductivity probes and selectable reference temperatures of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25°C ensure the most accrate conductivity measurement.
Available as meter only and as complete meter kit configurations.