Withstands extreme temperatures
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Applications: Demanding lab, chemical, electrical, mechanical, pharmaceutical, and automotive applications. Good for high-purity work. PTFE tubing withstands extreme temperatures.
Characteristics: Chemically inert, nontoxic, and virtually nonporous. Excellent crack- and stress-resistance. Low coefficient of friction. Translucent.
Resin certification: Resin is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 177.1550); meets USP 23 Class VI requirements. Tubing is manufactured according to GMP.
Temperature range: -400 to 500°F (-240 to 260°C)
Sterilize: With autoclave, ethylene oxide, or use dry heat.