No more paper to jam, no more pens to clog
- Intuitive operation, flexible input configurations, and large memory capabilities
- Highly reflective LCD with bright white LED backlight displays real-time data in digital or trend format
- Two universally configurable isolated inputs for measuring DC voltage, DC current, thermocouples, RTDs, as well as frequency and pulse inputs
- Four internal alarm set points, two alarm relay outputs, and one digital control input
- Ethernet and USB communication options available
Compact size combined with extreme flexibility makes these two-channel paperless recorders a powerful, yet economical, digital data recording system. A maximum storage rate of 100 samples per second can be set for both channels, letting you capture short duration process signals anomalies. Use CompactFlash™ cards up to 2 GB for data storage over longer time periods.