Real-time display and trending graph provide data and analysis onsite
- B-Smart® pre-calibrated sensors enable field replacement without downtime
- Measure ambient and flue gas temperatures using any type K thermocouple with miniconnector
- Internal diaphragm pump and detachable probe with hose allow monitoring of flues, furnaces, appliances and boilers
- Automatic shut-off function powers down the analyzer after a user-selectable period of inactivity, unless carbon monoxide levels are above 50 ppm
- Audible alarm sounds when CO levels exceed user defined limits
- Memory holds up to 10 test records
The advanced easy-to-use Monoxor Plus carbon monoxide analyzer is perfect for contractors, safety technicians, and weatherization specialists. The B-Smart sensors provide fast and accurate readings, while the graph function shows trends over a selectable sampling period, making on-the-job analysis quick and painless. Use the differential temperature function for combustion applications. Once calculated, the differential temperature can be saved, displayed and printed for your records.