Five-in-one instrument with full-color graphical display for all of your emission analysis needs
The Fyrite® INSIGHT® Plus is a handheld residential and commercial combustion analyzer ideal for use by HVAC contractors, home inspectors, maintenance personnel, and energy auditors. Select from nine preprogrammed fuels and measure combustion efficiency, room air carbon monoxide, flue gas carbon monoxide, two channels of temperature, and differential pressure. The B-Smart® sensor technology allows precalibrated CO sensor replacement in the field (order replacement sensor separately).
Dynamic full-color graphical display features multiple display options. The standard display shows numerical values for the parameters; the graphical trend screen displays a line graph of the selected parameter over time; the bar graph screen displays up to three parameters in bar graphs with user-defined limits; and the dynamic hot-spot screen is used to locate the hot spot in the flue, based on the stack temperature.
- Nine preprogrammed and two custom fuels
- Store up to 100 records for recall on the display
- Easily navigate the menu system through the function and arrow buttons
- Zoom function allows you to increase the character size on the display for easier viewing
- User diagnostics include O2 sensor life indications and calibration reminders
- Versions with reporting kit include an IrDA printer, USB cable, and software