Device includes: Li-ion rechargeable battery and microUSB charging cable. Kits add on: stand holder, rack of 88 disposable CuveTips, CuveTip rack box, and tip disposal box.
The Photopette optical system is a multicomponent that integrates a photodiode detector with light emitting diodes (LEDs). It also has a built-in “environmental light correction” and can be used in the lab environment and outdoor without shielding environmental light from the sample. The photometer works together with a smartphone or computing device using a dedicated application which connects via a Bluetooth® link for taking measurements and data transfer.
The dual-purpose disposable reflective CuveTip was designed to act as a sample holder and a light-reflecting system. A minimum volume of 40 μL is required to fill the cavity of the CuveTip; this volume is recovered after the measurement.
Choose from four Photopette models. The Bio model allows direct measurement of DNA/RNA, protein concentration, and cell density. The Cell model permits fast measurement in the cell culture hood. The Turbidity model is ideal for wastewater and environmental monitoring applications. The Custom model lets you specify you three wavelengths.
• Absolute quantification of cell density through calibration curve
• Mammalian, bacterial or yeast cell count
• Cell viability test using Resazurin dye
• Enzymatic assays for metabolites
• NAD/NADH based enzymatic assays
• DNA, RNA and Oligo concentration determination
• Bradford assay
• Direct protein concentration
• Lactate, pyruvate, glucose and alcohol
• Academic teaching laboratories (life science)
• Cell culture or tissue culture
• DNA and protein quantification
• Outdoor water and chemical analysis
• Farming and livestock
• Food and beverages
Our specialists are here to help you find the best product or part available for your application. Call or Email us and we will make sure you get the right product or part for the job.